Friday, July 11, 2008

Some dbag's reading this on one right now...

Sent at 8:49 AM on Friday
Andy: i just ran down to the apple store for some man on the ground iphone reportage
me: what's the situation like?
Andy: line's pretty long
wraps along o'farrell down to powell
me: wow, that's a lot of dbags in one place
Andy: haha
a lot of them (perhaps most) already had iphones too
me: of course they do

Sent at 11:24 AM on Friday
me: I have incredible levels of respect for you because you're not in line buying an iphone
nor are you getting one to replace your current iphone
Andy: haha
who knew one could accrue so much respect just by doing nothing?
now would be the time i should fully disclose that i'm planning on getting it
seriously though, don't those people have jobs? that occurred to me as i stepped away from my own job to document their hookie
me: no, I knew you were getting one
and I'm saying I'm ok with that
Andy: i still have to fight the feeling that iphone users are, as you say, dbags
soon i will reluctantly join their ranks

No comments: