Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Pulitzer-worthy quote

Sent at 10:48 AM on Tuesday
Andy: did i ever tell you about my roommate who worked for IT at the UCLA English Department?
me: no
Andy: an old professor brought in her computer to get some files saved before the computer could get wiped and upgraded
he was going through the folders to save
and saw a folder on the desktop called "XXX"
and inside were movies of her blowing some guy
his question was whether he should save those or not
and if he did, if she would realize that he saved them, and wonder if he watched them
me: did he?
and what professor was it?
Andy: i don't think so
he refused to tell us
professional that he is
me: if they were on the desktop she obviously accessed them frequently
Andy: maybe she moved them to the desktop on purpose
hoping he would see them
me: oh absolutely
Andy: and assent to getting blown

No comments: